Peak Performance, an Affinitiv Company, is currently searching for a creative team player to fill our full-time Junior SQL/ETL Developer (Intern) position! The JR Developer will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle including analysis, programming, testing, documentation, and production configuration. Under the guidance of a strong and close-knit team, you will deliver high quality solutions quickly and efficiently.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA TO BE CONSIDERED.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To:
- Review/refine User Stories with Product Owners
- Work closely with the Agile team to design new solutions
- Write T-SQL queries, SP, and functions
- Automate data flows and processes for maximum efficiency
- Design new ETL applications and integrate into the overall solution
- Document new schema design, review documentation and new code with Agile team
- Work closely with IT Operations and QA to ensure project success
And MUST Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field (or 3-4 years’ experience in lieu of a degree)
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008-2012
- Experience with SQL Testing & Source Control
- At least one years’ experience with Scrum Agile Development process
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties and tasks, express ideas openly and effectively, analyze, classify and assimilate new technical knowledge quickly and efficiently
- Ability to design software using SOLID principals
Bonus Points If
- You have worked with SSRS and SSIS
- You are Microsoft certified
Local candidates only.